ZALORA is Asia’s leading online fashion, beauty and lifestyle destination, part of Global Fashion Group. As one of the region’s pioneer large scale e-commerce platforms, ZALORA has established a strong presence throughout the region, particularly in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong, and in Taiwan, enjoying over 50 million visits per month.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group
ZALORA Indonesia is looking for a Buying Intern.
- Assisting the Merchandising team to identify and evaluate brands revenue
- Analyze consumer, competitor, and industry trends
- Last semester of college
- Available full-time Mon-Fri, 9 AM-6 PM (able to do onsite if necessary, but we’re currently still working from home)
- Willing to commit for 6 months internship duration
- Interested in fashion
- Interested to learn about the buying department
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel (such as Pivot Table, Vlookup, iferror, etc)
For more information and apply this opportunity, visit the link below!