As part of our Assurance practice, you will help to provide confidence to investors by ensuring they receive timely, relevant, accurate financial information. Trained on an audit methodology and process that is used globally throughout the firm, you will learn business insights that will become a valuable foundation for your entire career.
- Bachelor’s degree or undergraduate students in their final year (without having mandatory class to attend) in Accounting Major, with minimum GPA of 3.20.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills with ability to deal with people at all professional levels.
- Strong persuasive communication ability for both verbal and written in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong execution focus and proven ability to get things done.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, meet established goals, and objectives within the specified deadline, while persistently maintaining quality.
Apply through https://eyglobal.yello.co/jobs/rmVGG_YOVPaVtZs1b7h8VA