Grant Thornton Indonesia (KAP Gani Sigiro Handayani) merupakan salah satu Kantor Akuntan Publik di Indonesia yang menyediakan jasa assurance, tax, advisory, dan business process solution. Good News! Saat ini Grant Thornton Indonesia sedang membuka lowongan pekerjaan pada bagian Associate Advisory Consultant. Berikut info selengkapnya:
Associate Advisory Consultant
- Bachelors degree of Accounting, Management, or Business from reputable local universities.
- Excellent English and Bahasa Indonesia communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Internship experience in accounting/consulting firm will be a plus.
- Experience in audit is highly preferred.
- Substantial knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, as well as Internet and E-mail.
- Projecting a professional image and building a good rapport with the client, displaying a clear understanding of client expectations.
- Maintaining detailed question and answer lists to be communicated with the client.
- Taking responsibility for assigned areas, including having completed work reviewed and working according to the time and budget available.
- Assisting in the full recovery of billable time through accurate and timely submission of timesheets.
- Contributing to ensuring maximum utilization by proactively seeking involvement in upcoming assignments and highlighting personal availability.
- Taking responsibility for assigned areas of the report, ensuring accuracy of all details in the report.
- Maintaining assignment files with direction from the internal advisory manual.
- Identifying activities to be undertaken and prioritizing accordingly.
- Seeking advice on areas of technical research and undertaking research using firm portals and databases.
- Acknowledging personal limitations regarding technical expertise and experience, seeking the support of others if necessary.
- Supporting associates within the team through coaching and mentoring.
- Attending training courses, keeping technical knowledge up-to-date and developing competencies through in-house training opportunities.
- Seeking input from managers to develop commercial awareness.
For more information: https://www.careers-page.com/grantthorntonid/job/QV88YVV6